11 Ways to Double Your Twitter Engagement
I've been using Twitter to grow my audience and business for the last 10 months on a part-time basis. Like you, I had no followers or Twitter engagement and just like going to the gym to get in shape. I've been consistent in building my audience. Check out my numbers below and then If you want to learn more on how to build your audience in more detail. I'd be happy to share a FREE Twitter training video with you.
Here are my analytics for the first 20 days in July.
Here's are the TIPS to HELP YOU double your Twitter Engagement
(FREE TWITTER TRAINING VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM)
- Increase Your Twitter Engagement Using Less Than 140 Characters – Short and sweet tweets are easy and fun to retweet. Make them actionable by adding images, videos, hashtags, and links to generate more engagement.
- Build a Targeted (and Highly Engaged) Following…No Matter the Size – With millions of users sending 500 million tweets each day, it can feel impossible to grow an engaged following. But you can! Check your Twitter analytics to determine what kind of content your audience engages with and tweet more of that.
- Find Out How Many People Are Really Seeing Your Tweets – Do you feel like you're talking on Twitter, but nobody is listening? Not true! Your Twitter analytics tell the real story. Look at the impressions of each tweet. That's the number of times your tweet appeared in someone's timeline. Just because someone didn't engage with your tweet doesn't mean they didn't see it!
- Use Twitter to Support Your Overall marketing Goals – Twitter is an effective tool that can help you increase your company's leads, conversions, and brand awareness. Want to know how to create the perfect Twitter marketing strategy? We'll show you here, GRAB YOUR FREE TWITTER TRAINING VIDEO
- Drive Massive Traffic to Your Website from Twitter – Learn what makes people click on the links in tweets. Be concise and fun. Use images, hashtags and calls-to-action. test tweeting at different times until you find the best time for your audience.
- Search Hashtags to Find Important Conversations in Your Niche – Use tools like Hashtagify and Hashtags.org to crank up your hashtag research! Find relevant hashtags in your niche and put them into Twitter search. Hashtags are also a valuable learning tool and a way to organize tweets surrounding your next company event or new product.
- Connect with Your Customers on Twitter – With 320 million active users each month, chances are, a lot of your customers are on Twitter. Plus, think of all the potential customers you can connect with! Help them find you by tweeting about relevant issues and solutions to their problems. Become a valuable resource!
- Use Automation on Twitter (the right way) to Save Time – Use automation to free up your time to interact with your followers, answer questions and make important connections. We'll show you some of these tools in the training video here, GRAB YOUR FREE TWITTER TRAINING VIDEO
- Build Massive Brand Awareness with Twitter – Twitter is a powerful brand awareness tool. Target keywords in your bio and tweets. Participate in relevant Twitter chats. Get involved in the Twitter community for your niche. All these things will increase your brand awareness!
- Use Visual Marketing on Twitter – According to Twitter's blog, tweets with engaging images receive 313% more engagement. Upload your photos to Twitter so they expand in the timeline (instead of tweeting a link to your photo). you can attach up to 4 photos in a single tweet. Increase your followers and engagement by tweeting eye-catching, bold and branded images!
- Leverage Trending Topics for Your Business – By default, Twitter shows you the trending topics in your geographical area. You can change that depending on the nature of your business. Trending topics are important because they show what matters to people right now, in real time. Use this data throughout your Twitter marketing and content creation!
The most important part of all of these tips is…TAKE ACTION ON A DAILY CONSISTENT BASIS. I see too many people learn about new techniques and strategies. Then never take action while at the same time complain they are not having any success.
Have an intention of what you want to do, then with an elevated emotion put into action of what you want to create by implementing the tips above.
As promised, here is your FREE training video with resources on how to crush it on Twitter.
P. S. Are you ready to take your business to the next level and become a leader in YOUR company? LEARN MORE HERE