Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
Dale Carnegie 1888-1955 – Author and Speaker
How many opportunities have you lost because of inaction?
Did you lose time, money, business, happiness, and opportunity?
Do you find yourself procrastinating and not taking action on things you know you're supposed to do?
Do you dream about the possibilities of how to have a better life, friendships, relationships, thriving business, and the freedom to live the life you deserve? Do you say things like, “what if” and can see the possibilities of having it all? Then in a split second let thoughts of disbelief start running through your mind.
You start to then say things like;
- I don't know how I can accomplish, fill in the blank.
- Can I have it all?
- I am too busy and don't have enough time already.
- I don't have the money to accomplish my dreams.
- I don't have the skills to get closer to my goals.
- I am not good at learning new skills.
- I am not smart enough.
- I am not good looking enough.
- When the kids get older.
- When I get a raise at work.
- My Husband/Wife/Partner won't approve of what I want to do.
Have you ever sabotaged yourself with statements like these?
Do you let the people closest to you influence the action you should be taking?
Do you let the old world thinking get in the way of the new world, which is changing rapidly, technologies from moving forward on your goals?
Do you just crawl back into your comfort zone because it's easier than taking action towards your goals?
Let me let you in on a little secret my friend. If you have a goal, a dream and a passion for a better life. When you are crawling back into your comfort zone, you are only putting a bandaid on these feelings. Your comfort zone will be temporary especially if you are a true entrepreneur. Those of us who are real entrepreneurs realize this burning desire NEVER goes away. It's a beast inside which needs to be feed and the only way it goes away…is when you die. But before you take your last breath you will say…I wish I would have! Then your dreams and goals are taken to the grave with your body.
I am just keeping it real with all of you. Now, let me help you avoid taking your dreams and goals to the grave. What I am about to share with you I learned from many different 6 & 7-figure income earners. Find someone successful, do what they do, and you become successful.
Steps to help you take action and achieve all of your goals and dreams.
- DO NOT LOOK AT EMAIL OR FACEBOOK WHEN YOU FIRST WAKE UP!!!!
- Get up earlier and drink a glass of water to hydrate yourself.
- Go for a walk or exercise to get the blood pumping. Listen to something motivational or your favorite music while exercising.
- If you don't' have written goals then, you need to write them out with detail. Details of how they make you and your family feel.
- Go to YouTube and find a meditation on abundance or success. Then for 15-30 minutes lie on the couch with your eyes closed and take big belly breaths. Let yourself get fully immersed in the speakers voice.
- Spend a few minutes visualizing your future. If this is a challenge for you, cut out pictures in magazines or print images you find on the internet (personal use only) and plaster them around your house, car, desk, and work. See yourself and more importantly, feel yourself in possession of your image.
- Speak what it is you are grateful for and do this out loud. When you speak these affirmations, do it with a question. Why? Because when you ask yourself a question or make a statement about yourself. Your mind immediately starts looking for an answer. This is how the brain works, and you can't stop it if you tried. Ask yourself positive questions and statements. Such as, why am I so healthy and strong? Why does money come to me easily and frequently? Why do I attract highly motivated individuals who want me to help them change the direction of their lives in the most positive way? Speak these over and over for 5-10 minutes.
- Read 5-10 pages out of a book which is about learning a new skill (I am reading “The Wealthy Speaker 2.0 at the time of this blog post to help me with my speaking career) or about mindset.
- Write a to-do list for the day if you didn't do it the night before. Then pick the top three and make sure the most challenging task is the first task you accomplish. If you have a long list, don't let that overwhelm you. Just take those other tasks you don't get to today and apply them to tomorrow.
- Get yourself in a Beautiful state of mind. What? Tony Robbins is a master at this and has been doing this since the start of his career. Whatever it is that gets you pumped up. For example, I love old school hip hop club music as I used to be a D.J. when I was in my twenties. I will put on “It Takes Two” by Rob Base and turn it up loud. I will even dance in my office. This get's me in a beautiful state of mind. I feel great, I feel happy, I feel fantastic, and I feel like I can conquer the world.
- Go to work!!!!
- Take a few minutes at the end of your day and journal. Write down your feelings, accomplishments, experiences, or whatever comes to mind.
- Rinse & Repeat…for the rest of your life!!!
At the end of the day, if you didn't accomplish everything on your list. Celebrate what you did accomplish and focus on all the positive things you did today. Don't concentrate on the negative as it doesn't serve you well at all.
This is not just something you do for a little
while until you achieve your goals and dreams…
THIS IS A LIFESTYLE!
If you found any value in today's post. Please comment and share as this will help someone today.
I appreciate you stopping by and I look forward to Inspire & Motivate you.
R. Paul Maynard
RPMaynard66 – Skype
P. S. If you are open to watching a short video, I can show you how to take your business to the next level and help you achieve all your dreams and goals. WATCH HERE.