Do you have a Daily Method of Operation (DMO)?
Steps to take to building your business.
- Join the 5:00 am club and start your day off early. An excellent resource is the book “The Miracle Morning” and it will help you understand why it's so important to get up earlier.
- Read your goals out loud and visualize as if you've already achieved them. Don't have anything written down? Do it now and shoot for the stars. If you fall short, then you are much closer than if you didn't write any goals.
- My why makes me jump out of bed every day and most days I am getting up before my alarm goes off. Your why shouldn't be about money. I understand we all need money to pay for the things we have in our lives. However, this should never be the reason you jump out of bed. Because once you get past the money you will need a bigger reason for doing what you are doing. My why is the time with my family…all of my family.
- Read out loud your afformations (get the book “Afformations ” by Noah St. John), and speak them to yourself throughout the day.
- Speak to the universe what you are grateful for. Show some gratitude for what you have in your life and where you are in your life.
- Take some time to meditate in silence and just be with your thoughts of success. Also, you can listen to something on www.YouTube.com, which uplifts you. Search for inspiration, motivation, or success. I'll listen to a 20-30 minute video while lying on the couch with my eyes closed. This gets me into an emotionally beautiful state of mind.
- If you don't have a written schedule of your day, here's how to start one. Get a notebook and write everything down you do through the day. I mean everything…even going to the bathroom. This first shows you where you are spending your time. You will see where you need to get focused or cut some activities out which do not serve you well. Do this exercise for two weeks and you will be able to create a schedule to maximize the time you need to build your business.
- If you haven't already, write down your to-do list for the day and prioritize the top three tasks. Focus on income producing activities as your top three tasks. Yes, you still need to be learning and working on your skill set. However, you only make money by doing income producing activities.
Keep in mind; you can't control results or what people do. You can only control what you do and when you focus on your daily actions. Start taking MASSIVE action and you will see results come naturally.
Last but not least….DO NOT QUIT!!!! Too many people quit right before they are about to have success. Also, stay laser focused and stop jumping around to all the other shiny objects.
P.S. Are you struggling to generate leads for YOUR business, or help with marketing, and branding YOU? Are you frustrated because you have a burning want to be an industry leader, but just don’t know the step to take? I will help you (THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) with the biggest educational platform to develop you into the leader you deserve to be.