WILL YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE WHEN YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED?
When most entrepreneurs start a business, they have big goals and dreams of success. However, most of us don't think about the disappointments along the way. You are going to experience a lot more disappointments than successes. Especially when first starting out, because you are learning a lot new techniques to build your business.
EXPECTATIONS LEAD TO DISAPPOINTMENTS
We all have expectations of how big we want to build a successful online business. Some entrepreneurs have un-realistic expectations, and if they don't see results…they quit. Now, understand if you are willing to do what it takes you can make anything happen. However, you need to be laser focused on your goal. For example, if you say “I need to make $10,000 in 30 days”. Is this a realistic goal, not for most people. Can this be accomplished? Yes, but understand you are going to have to bust your butt and do whatever it takes. You are going to have to be really focused and motivated to reach your goal.
Yes, you should have expectations for your success. No matter what those are you are going to experience disappointments. It's just how it goes, and there's a great way to deal with it.
Most people will quit or go on to the next shiny object when they experience disappointment. They just don't understand this is part of the journey, and the more they are disappointed, the more they are going to succeed. If you fall down, do you stay on the ground, or do you get up? You dust yourself off, and figure out a way not to fall down again. Right?
Here are a few key steps to help you continue when experiencing disappointment:
- Define what success is to you and write it down. Be laser focused on taking daily actionable steps towards these goals.
- Plant the seeds today and do not quit…no matter how bad it gets. DON'T QUIT! If you quit, I can guarantee when you decided to get up and move forward again. You will have the same disappointments until you learn from them.
- Find the value in failures. There is so much to learn from what doesn't work, and that's what helps you be more successful.
- Dig really deep and remember what your “WHY” is.
- Write and post this next to your computer, “Don't let today's disappointment cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams”.
I hope this will help you stay the course on your dreams. Anticipate and welcome disappointments as they are going to be part of your successful journey.
P.S. Are you struggling to generate leads for YOUR business, or help with marketing, and branding YOU? Are you frustrated because you have a burning desire to be an industry leader, but just don’t know the step to take? I will help you (THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) with the biggest educational platform to develop you into the leader you deserve to be.