Fear doesn't exists but caution does!
I hear this on a daily basis:
- What if this doesn't work?
- What if my family doesn't agree with what I do (this is the big one).
- Let me see what this successful entrepreneur is doing, then let me go see what that person is doing, and let me see what this other person is doing to succeed.
- I am so overwhelmed and don't know where to start.
We let our mind get overwhelmed with information, we watch other people too much, and we are always comparing ourselves to other people success. These are justifications for not taking action. It's just easier to not face these fears, but at the same time you want to change your life so bad. But you are scared and it's o.k.!!!
Fear…where did it come from?
I would say most of our fears we have started when we were kids. Take a moment and think back when you were a kid. Here's one most of us have experienced. At the middle school dance you walked across the gym floor and asked someone to dance. They said NO and people laughed at you. Has this ever happened to you? It has to me…more than once. This causes anxiety which causes fear and your brain stores this in a deep vault. This usually makes you very self conscious about yourself, your looks, your personality, etc. Rejection can be a huge fear monger! Most of your life you deal with this…right? Am I hitting the nail on the head for some of you?
Did someone reject you because of your new online business you just started? Has your family told you, “You can't do this” or “That won't work” or “Those are scams”. These all create fear to move forward.
Your WHY will help you conquer your fear!
First, you need to know what your WHY is. Most of the time it comes down to this…your family (Children, Husband, Wife, Partner, Dad, Mom). Paint this picture for just a moment. You and someone you really care about hike up a mountain. When you get to the top you decide to sit on the cliff to enjoy your accomplishment and take in the view. All of a sudden a big gust of wind comes along and shakes both of you to a point that your loved one is about to fall off the cliff. What do you do without even thinking? You grab their hand and do what ever it takes to save and protect them. When someone you care about dearly is in danger. You will do what ever it takes, even if it means giving up your life to save theirs. Wouldn't you agree? THIS IS YOUR WHY!
Action steps to take to get over your fear.
First, all your fears are justifications to not take action. Here are steps to help you take action and get over your fear.
- Take action and be consistent everyday…SHOW UP!
- Stop, Stop, Stop “What if'ing everything, & everyone”
- Paint yourself a vision with a Vision Board of what you want in your life, and where you want to be.
- Make a list of everything you want to do. Then prioritize the list and do the top three list items…TODAY. Rinse & Repeat.
- If you don't get everything accomplished on your list. Don't beat yourself up as you are closer to where you want to be then when you started.
- Say out loud and/or scream it out loud. I deserve to have it all. I am a great person. I have the power to change peoples lives! I am going to make it happen and do what ever it takes. I am not going to stop until I get to where I want to be and make it happen!
Pain will push you…Vision will pull you!
There are so many people right now suffering and need your help. People hate their job, hate their living situation, hate not having what they deserve, hate not knowing what to do, hate not being able to cover the bills, hate living paycheck to paycheck, and just need help.
Find out where people are in their lives, listen (really listen), and help them with THEIR problem. Serve them, help them, and your life will change. We have the power to change people's lives. Give people hope, be there for them, and you will be rewarded more than what money can do for you.
Money doesn't mean anything, but can treat you to anything!
Yes, a lot of people need money to change their living situation. I get that and I am not discounting money isn't important. However, money isn't everything and should be the most important reason for building your business. Money is just a bi-product of helping others in my book. When you have money…give it to someone less fortunate to you and something amazing will happen.
P.S. Are you struggling? Are you sick and tired of not getting the results you deserve? Do you have a dream to become someone better than what you are right now? I WILL HELP YOU! I WILL SERVE YOU!
Most importantly, I have the power, knowledge, and tools to change your life!
If you want to see what I've been using to give me the power to change lives. Click below, and keep in mind THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.