How to Grow your Twitter Followers
Growing your Twitter Followers used to be a time sucker. With tools like www.StatusBrew.com you can save time. At the same time increase your Twitter Followers quickly and easily.
Here are the steps to take to grow your Twitter Followers. If you are serious about really wanting to utilize the power of Twitter. I would suggest you watch my video on a Twitter course I took which helped me gain over 20K followers. The course also has helped me grow my customer base to 1,598 people in under five months. Read the post HERE.
- Go to www.StatusBrew.com and connect your Twitter account.
- The first thing you want to do is create a Welcome Auto Direct Message to all of your new followers. One of the most powerful ways to engage with your new followers. It's incredibly important not to pitch your new followers. It's best if you can create a curiosity question. I did this when I was looking for people to play a sports app with me. I only put in my auto direct message, “Thanks for the follow (first_name). How are you today? Can I ask a HUGE favor?” It's amazing how many people responded with, sure or what is it. Creating a question of curiosity which is based on how you can help them and solve a problem goes a long way.
- Create a source. A source is someone who is highly influential in your niche. You want to follow their followers. Go to www.Twitter.com and in the search bar look for someone in your niche. If you like what you see, then grab their profile name. For example, mine is @PaulMaynard, and this is how you create a source.
- Once you've created a source, you'll want to create a filter to save you time. Click on your source in StatusBrew, and you will find the filters on the right-hand side. I would suggest creating a filter with some of the basics. Such as Fast follow, have tweeted with-in 15 to 30 days, have a profile picture, is a public profile, and most importantly. Check the box, “Exclude Previously Followed” Once you have determined all of your choices. Make sure you save your filter.
- Here comes the fun part! If it is day one, then what you want to do is click on your source. Then click on “All Followers” on the left side. After all of the followers come up click on your filter and wait for StatusBrew to sync the followers. Then just start clicking away…but hold on there's something imperative you need to know and I don't want you to freak out!
- Twitter allows you to follow 1,000 people with-in a 24 hour period. I usually wait 72 hours before I follow another 1,000. When you start clicking on the “Follow” button, you will get to about 120 followers, and you will get a “WARNING” pop-up box. Don't worry as this is supposed to happen. Just wait about 1 minute before you start following again. Once you get to 1,000 followers for the day. You will not be able to follow any more people for at least the next 24 hours.
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IF IT IS DAY 2. O.K., a few days go by, and now you want to follow another 1,000 people. Before you can do so, you need to unfollow those who haven't followed you. Now you need to unfollow before you follow. This time you will be under your profile, and in the upper left you will want to click on, “Not Following Back.” Make sure to click the “Fast Unfollow” on the right side. Then just unfollow until there are no more people to unfollow.
- I would wait a few minutes or so to start following your new followers.
Do this over and over, and you will quickly see your Twitter Followers grow quickly. The next step is engaging and managing all the messages you are going to receive from your Welcome Auto Direct Messages. Tomorrow, I will share with you how I manage my messages and how to use content to keep your audience engaged.
R. Paul Maynard
RPMaynard66 – Skype
P. S. If you are serious about becoming a Master Twitter Marketer. LEARN HERE HOW TO BECOME A MASTER TWITTER MARKETER