This is what most successful business people do.
These 8 tips will help you create the freedom that you want.
- Visualize your success and learn how to see it. You have to stop thinking in lack. Have a vision of where you want to go. If $10,000 per month is the vision. See it, feel it, as this is how you trick your subconscious mind. What it’s going to taste like. What are you going to do what that money? Most people have no idea what they are going to do with the money they want to earn. They just put a number out there because the number sounds good. My plan is to retire my wife so she can pursue her dreams and goals. I am going to use my earnings to help other people. I am going to start a foundation to give back to the community on how to inspire and motivate children. These are the kinds of goals you need to write down if you want to do what most successful business people do.
- In order to visualize it you have to focus on one task at a time. We are a “I want it now culture” and you have to realize nothing is built overnight. It takes one task at a time to get to the goal you are reaching for. Go read, “The Slight Edge” by Jeff Olsen this book will change the way you view success and this is what most successful people do is…read! Remember to keep the goal in mind while doing one task at a time.
- Get active. You need to take massive action when you learn something or have an idea. As soon as an idea comes to your mind, write it down or better yet. Take out your smart phone and shoot a video of your idea…then post it! Stop watching t.v. and get focused on what’s most important in your business. There's nothing wrong with watching T.V. unless it gets in the way of what you are pursuing. First and foremost, get your work completed. Then when it’s completed…then go watch your favorite show.
- Don’t be afraid to say “NO”! If you need to take care of business, then say no to friends family. People are always going to be inviting you to this or that. If it's during the time you are supposed to be working on your business. Then you need to say “NO” and finish your work first. Plus, you feel so much better if you do your work and then go play. The reason you feel frustrated is because you're not doing your work or following your daily method of operation.
- You have to value your time. Your time is valuable. My time is valuable!!!! If you don’t value your time…no one else will either. Some of you are over staying your time with your sponsor or coach. Before going to your coach or sponsor, make sure you are doing everything in your power to figure out whatever it is you are trying to figure out. Leaders use all the resources possible and reach out to their coach when they've run out of ideas. When you value your time you will value the time of others.
- When you need help…ask for it. There’s no shame in asking for help. Don’t ask for help unless you do your research first (Google or YouTube first). You need to teach people to be self-reliant.
- Be a good listener. When you are around other successful people who have proven the path. Listen to them, they will share success steps to help you. Don’t ever get offended about what they share with you. If they are having success then you should do and listen to what they say to you.
- No matter where you are in your journey…be grateful and thankful for where you are at right now. Even when you get to that point to have that gratefulness for where you are. Money magnifies more of who you are. People want to be around people who are really grateful. Remember to have a Grateful Discontent attitude….I still want to grow and have big goals.
Are you ready to do what successful people do? Then it's time to get started and make your dreams a reality. Fill out an application to get a FREE COACHING SESSION and let's get you into action.
P.S. Are you struggling to generate leads for YOUR business, or help with marketing, and branding YOU? Are you frustrated because you have a burning want to be an industry leader, but just don’t know the step to take? I will help you (THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) with the biggest educational platform to develop you into the leader you deserve to be.